cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i listen to a full album on pandora premium?

TreezTunes
Local Performer

how do i listen to a full album on premium

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TreezTunes To listen to an album with Pandora Premium, you can either search for the album you want to listen to and press the play button, or sort your collection by Albums, and click on the play button:

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 4.07.01 AM.png

Let me know if you run into any issues with this. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TreezTunes To listen to an album with Pandora Premium, you can either search for the album you want to listen to and press the play button, or sort your collection by Albums, and click on the play button:

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 4.07.01 AM.png

Let me know if you run into any issues with this. 

0 Kudos

KenKeg
Local Performer

Will Pandora Premium actually let me play full albums, and in order?  The descriptions sort of implies that, but to double my annual payments, I want to be sure.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KenKeg I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do i listen to a full album on pandora premium?

Yes - upgrading to Pandora Premium will allow you to listen to full albums and in order. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

BBURMENKO
Local Performer

I have upgraded to the premium Pandora , but for some reason I can’t listen to albums . Please respond. 
thank you 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BBURMENKO If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora Premium through Apple and are still hearing ads (when attempting to listen to an album), you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

BBURMENKO
Local Performer
Hello , Adam . Thanks for the message.
I had upgraded just yesterday, so I don’t have the adds already , but I still can’t listen to the full album .
Please advise .
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BBURMENKO I'm showing your account is upgraded to Pandora Plus through Apple - not Pandora Premium.

Can you please confirm what subscription you signed up for?

You should be able to verify this in your Apple ID subscription settings.

Let me know what you find out.

0 Kudos