cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check status of subscription

dpoarch1
Local Performer

How do I check the status of my subscription.  I received an email that my credit card would be charged on April 21, 2022.  Yet I continue getting messages to turn off the ad blocker.  I am not getting ads.  But there seems to be no way to verify that I have an account in good standing.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dpoarch1 It looks like we were not able to automatically renew your Pandora subscription, so the subscription expired in April. For more information, please contact your bank or credit card company. If you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to upgrade again. You can upgrade to Pandora Plus or one of our Premium options from the Pandora website.

Then, select your subscription preference and enter your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal. If paying by credit card, enter your card information on the Payment Information page.

If you selected to pay by PayPal, follow the prompts to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one from the PayPal website

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dpoarch1 It looks like we were not able to automatically renew your Pandora subscription, so the subscription expired in April. For more information, please contact your bank or credit card company. If you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to upgrade again. You can upgrade to Pandora Plus or one of our Premium options from the Pandora website.

Then, select your subscription preference and enter your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal. If paying by credit card, enter your card information on the Payment Information page.

If you selected to pay by PayPal, follow the prompts to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one from the PayPal website

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

dpoarch1
Local Performer

Thank you so much.  I wondered if that was the case.  I did not see a charge on my Visa statement.  I think I had to get a new credit card due to a fraudulent use of my number, but I wasn't sure.  I didn't want to re-subscribe if I already did.  I couldn't find where one could see one's status.   I will re-subscribe.   Thank you for your prompt reply!  I have loved Pandora for many years and plan to continue for many more. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dpoarch1 Always happy to help. 😁

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

0 Kudos