cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem gift subscription

Jomcstrauch
Local Performer

How do i redeem a pandora one gift card that i bought 2 weeks ago? I tried visiting the pages listed on the back of the card and i tried the link given by pandoras help section and they both said the page is unavailable.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jomcstrauch To redeem your gift subscription, visit this link from a web browser.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jomcstrauch To redeem your gift subscription, visit this link from a web browser.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

JONDON22
Local Performer

Screenshot_20201227-131138_Chrome.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JONDON22 Can you please try accessing that link from a computer and let me know if you continue to run into issues there as well?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Alangaltenau
Local Performer

I received a 12 month Pandora gift subscription and I can’t seem to redeem it. Please advise.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alangaltenau To redeem your gift subscription, visit this link from a web browser.

If you continue to run into issues with this, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you attempting to redeem the gift subscription on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

pb4
Local Performer

I gave a friend a gift card last Christmas. I was there today and i was hearing adds and asked her if she had redeemed her card she said every time she would try it would say the page was unavailable. so I tried and the same thing. i feel like I have been ripped off.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pb4 I do not see any gift subscriptions that have been purchased from the Pandora account connected to your Community profile.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

pb4
Local Performer

Thank you For the help in resolving my problem. Good customer service. Thanks Adam

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @pb4. 🤝

0 Kudos

Kemaka916
Local Performer

Hi I purchased a gift subscription for someone but had the wrong email. Can I edit the email so they can redeem it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kemaka916 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

joyframes
Local Performer

I purchased a $100 gift card.  I have searched everywhere and I can not figure out how to redeem to upgrade my account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joyframes To redeem your gift subscription, visit this link from a web browser.

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos

DCurtis76
Local Performer

Given a subscription,how do I redeem it? From bingo blitz

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

To redeem your gift subscription, visit this link from a web browser.

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos

Rramirez
Local Performer

Here is the solution everyone. 

The redeem link DOES NOT WORK on mobile devices. At all. 

First click you settings in your browser and choose "view desktop site" or your equivalent. THEN click this link:  https://www.pandora.com/settings/redeem

You can now redeem the code. 

Not having a public solution for those for years and not solving this from the developer end is unacceptable.

0 Kudos

DRYROCK64
Local Performer

My subscription trial expires March 5th.  I have tried several times to use a gift card and keep getting the same message: Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue, and we'll have things back to normal soon. I have opened a case and I have not received an acknowledgement or response on how to fix this.  I feel like you are ripping me out of $109.00.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DRYROCK64 From our end, it doesn't appear any messages were submitted through our contact form from this email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos