cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being overcharged

miwro9
Local Performer

I am terribly upset, just realized that I have been paying 12.99 per month for my premium subscription that should be 9.99!

Also I have been a subscriber for years, and  upgraded from Plus to Premium several months back because I thought that premium subscription would allow me to hear entire albums, but I found out tonight that I cannot listen to an old Peter Paul and Mary album, or any of it's songs except "by creating a station," and that is not what I thought Premium was about. I am sooooo disappointed about both of these things.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@miwro9 I moved your post over to this existing thread: $12.99 price point for Premium through Apple

Higher price point with Apple:

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information on why the price point is different through Apple vs. upgrading directly through the Pandora website.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not all albums available for on-demand listening:

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Hope this makes sense. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@miwro9 I moved your post over to this existing thread: $12.99 price point for Premium through Apple

Higher price point with Apple:

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information on why the price point is different through Apple vs. upgrading directly through the Pandora website.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not all albums available for on-demand listening:

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Hope this makes sense. 

0 Kudos

Walker3721
Local Performer

I got charged $54 from $9.00 per month. What gives????

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Walker3721 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AlexR
Local Performer

My subscription issue 4.99 however I’m being charged over 6 dollars, How come?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlexR I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos