cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect login error when accepting Family Plan invitation

Jstoeltzing
Local Performer

I added members to my family plan. Two of the members I am currently with click on accept invite in the email. When they try to sign in it says wrong username or password. We changed both their passwords and it still gives us this message. We can go back to regular pandora app and sign in with the password no issues but they still can't join my family plan.

What gives? If I'm paying for this why doesn't it work?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bigrob43 I have added your feedback to the ticket we currently have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

In the meantime, someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help get those accounts added to your plan.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

View solution in original post

40 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jstoeltzing I have created a case with our support team so they can help look into this with you.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Nani1316
Local Performer

I went to join a pandora family plan via invite but when it took me to the website to login to pandora to confirm my place it told me that my email or password was incorrect. i tried reseting my password and email but it still says that it’s incorrect and wont let me login to join. any help?

0 Kudos

jessyspets
Underground

I am also having this issue. I can not find a solution online any where. Help! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jessyspets To clarify, is this only an issue when attempting to sign into your account on a computer?

Are you able to access your account from a mobile device using the same credentials?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nani1316 To clarify, is this only an issue when attempting to sign into your account on a computer?

Are you able to access your account from a mobile device using the same credentials?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

jessyspets
Underground

I can not log into my or any of the families accounts (individual non-primium accounts).

When I go to the emailed invite and accept the invitation. It will not let us log into our accounts from that email. I am the one with the family premium account. I have sent emails to 2 family members. I have tried myself using their credentials and my credentials. Nothing has worked. 

I can log into all accounts on phone apps, ipads, and computers, if I do not go through the invite email. In other words they can not actually accept the invitation because it will not let them log in. 

This is an issue with accepting an invitation for a family plan invite for pre-existing accounts. We get username and/or password incorrect. They are not. 

I sent an invite to my nephew (whom did not have and account previously) and he was able to accept and create an account. I can see he has been added to the family plan. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jessyspets I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

marissa0630
Local Performer

everytime i try to accept the family plan invite through email it says to log in and when i do it says my password is wrong. i have already changed it and tried again it doesn’t work. 

0 Kudos

mmmpjayyy
Local Performer

I’m having the same problem. It’s letting new accounts sign in and join but existing accounts are saying wrong login. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmmpjayyy I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marissa0630 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Whytwoolf
Local Performer

Daughter got invite but Pandora will not let her log in through the email invite even though she can log in just fine through Pandora. So she cannot accept invitation. 

0 Kudos

Hagerman18
Local Performer

My wife sent me an invitation to the family plan, i can log into everything on pandora but when i accept the invite it keeps saying my password and email are incorrect. I would like to resolve this issue

0 Kudos

jarheadalbrecht
Local Performer

My family gets the invite and clicks the link. It asks them to log in. Everytime it won't let them log in. Says error email or password incorrect. It is correct. Tried several times.  couple different users have the same problems.  None of the invites worked. Doesn't work... need to know why

0 Kudos

Ramos509
Local Performer

I am also having this same exact issue. My family can’t accept the invite, it says incorrect log in or password and we are not entering them incorrectly. 

0 Kudos

kpopp
Local Performer

My account also won’t let added users sign in. says incorrect login

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jarheadalbrecht! Thanks for posting, sorry for any trouble. 

I moved your post over to an existing thread that I think is more similar to your experience: Incorrect login error when accepting Family Plan invitation

We're aware of this issue and are currently investigating. In the meantime, I've asked someone from our User Support team to follow up with you about your current invitation(s). 

Please be on the look for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Hosty25
Local Performer

Everytime my wife tries to accept invite to family plan it claims she has wrong email and password. Frustrating part is I can log into the old account using said email and password. I'm not sure what else to try or do

0 Kudos

Benmoyer
Local Performer

I am having the exact same problem!  I invited user who did not have existing accounts.  No problem.  Two accounts that have existing accounts, tells me bad username or password 

0 Kudos