cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual accounts with Family Plan

Pappa_Bear
Local Performer

Our family members had individual accounts (and still do) -- there's now 4 of us using exclusively Pandora.
If I sign up for the family plan, how do I "add/convert" those previously existing Pandora accounts into the family plan? 

More importantly, and why i haven't pulled the trigger yet -- Do they get to keep their existing play lists, etc??. -- this is assuming their existing accounts get "converted" to the family plan.

Thanks,
Pappa Bear

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pappa_Bear Yes - that is exactly how the family plan works.

Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

Once you upgrade to the family plan, you can invite each of your family members to join the plan via email.

For more information on what the family plan entails, you can view this help page article.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pappa_Bear Yes - that is exactly how the family plan works.

Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

Once you upgrade to the family plan, you can invite each of your family members to join the plan via email.

For more information on what the family plan entails, you can view this help page article.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

Krys27
Local Performer

My fiance and I have separate accounts with music, settings we don't want to lose.  We want to use Pandora Family Premium but are worried about above.  Can anyone please explain how this works?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @Krys27!

I moved your message over to an existing thread on this: Individual accounts with Family Plan

Please take a look at @AdamPandora accepted solution above for more details on the Family Plan.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos