cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit on Premium Access sessions

tomasbrooks00
Local Performer

I can not access my playlist I created

It says I have hit my limitations how long do I have to get access to my playlist collection 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
41 Replies

lgindc
Underground

But as many others have asked, how long will this "temporary limit" last?

Also: It's hardly fair to call it a "limit" if the limit of songs I can choose now is ZERO.

0 Kudos

MariaPandora

Hi @Freakyrockstone, glad to see you around!

To keep thigs in order I moved your post to this existing thread: Limit on Premium Access sessions.

It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus, however, you've been using Playlists which are a Premium-only feature.

To learn more about the different features of Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium please check the accepted response on the thread: Pandora Plus vs. Premium.

In order to see, edit or play your playlist you need to have a Premium subscription or activate a Premium session. The Premium session allows you to interact with an ad to access on-demand content and other Premium features (like Playlists) at no cost.

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium sessions per account, so if you use them a lot you may reach the temporary limit you are currently experiencing.

If you'd like to see if you're eligible for a longer trial or upgrade to Premium, 
visit our website.

To learn more about Premium and these complimentary sessions please
 visit our Help page.

I hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos