cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost playlists after upgrading to Pandora Plus

Seantinin
Local Performer

My subscription went out do to having a new card now lost my whole Playlist. How do I recover 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Seantinin Nice to see you around the Community.

To clarify, it looks like recently upgraded to Pandora Plus - the ability to enjoy customized playlists is only an option with Pandora Premium.

To regain access to your customized playlists, you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium again.

Since your account is upgraded through Google Play, you can follow the instructions on this thread if yo'd like to switch to Pandora Premium: Billed by Google - Switch from Plus to Premium

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Seantinin Nice to see you around the Community.

To clarify, it looks like recently upgraded to Pandora Plus - the ability to enjoy customized playlists is only an option with Pandora Premium.

To regain access to your customized playlists, you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium again.

Since your account is upgraded through Google Play, you can follow the instructions on this thread if yo'd like to switch to Pandora Premium: Billed by Google - Switch from Plus to Premium

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Cjcall0809
Local Performer

lost playlist after renew credit card info.... help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cjcall0809 What are the names of some of the playlists that are missing from your collection?

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing as well?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos