cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost playlists

Amantedocha
Local Performer

I signed into a new television last evening. When I did I had to sign out of Pandora on my phone, and now all of my playlists are gone on my phone. I also pay for the service, but yet on the television I'm getting ads. What's up with that?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Amantedocha!

Sounds like you're logged into a different account than your paid Pandora Premium account. 

Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. If you're logging into your paid account, you should be able to listen ad-free and view all of your tunes from any device.

Feel free to check out this article about how to locate your paid account.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Amantedocha
Local Performer

I logged in with my email.... playlists are gone

Very frustrated!!

TannerPandora

Hi @Amantedocha Sorry to hear this, I definitely understand your frustration.

As @AlyssaPandora mentioned, it sounds like you have more than one Pandora account. In addition to that, it also sounds like your subscription has been transferred from one Pandora account to another Pandora account through Google Play. This may be the reason why your playlists are missing. 

I've gone ahead and requested that our support team reach out to you to offer further assist with this. Please be on the look out for an email from them. 

For more information on why or how subscriptions can transfer, please view our Help Page here

Thanks again for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos