cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage subscription: Direct Billed

AdamPandora

You can cancel your subscription at any point to stop any future payments. To avoid being charged again at your renewal date (or at the end of your free trial period), be sure to cancel your subscription or trial at least 24 hours beforehand. 

Cancel your subscription from a computer:

1. Sign in to your account on our website.
  2. Go to the Subscriptions page. (You can also access this from the Settings menu.)
  3. Select Switch Plans.
  4. Click Cancel Subscription in the bottom corner of the screen.
  5. Enter your current password to confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments.

Cancel your subscription from a mobile device: 

1. Go to the Pandora website.
  2. Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left.
  3. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  4. From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans and then Cancel Subscription.
  5. Enter your password to confirm. 

Once cancellation has been completed, your current subscription benefits will be active until your expiration date.

* If your Pandora account is registered under an email address you no longer have access to, or if you do not remember what email address the account is registered under, please write to Support directly for further assistance. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
172 Replies

Yummyhipster
Local Performer

I also have an account with this email would like to cancel to I think it's a free one but I still have to cancel and delete

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Yummyhipster I moved your post to this thread since your account is currently upgraded directly through Pandora.

To cancel, you can follow the instructions I provided in my message here

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos

erniejr
Local Performer

Wish to cancel Pandora

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@erniejr It looks like your account is upgraded directly through Pandora.

To cancel, you can follow the instructions I provided in my message here

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos

nancita30
Local Performer

I am blind and have been going in circles trying to cancel a Pandora Premium free trial membership which ends in September. The website is not particularly accessible. IThe site keeps either bringing me back to the original process or goes another way. Please cancel for me. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@nancita30 I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Loucreasiawhite
Local Performer

Cancel my subscription please 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Loucreasiawhite I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora.

To cancel, you can follow the instructions I provided in my message here

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos

Littlebit9988
Local Performer

Im trying to cancel my subscription but my father in laws internet is slow as hell and my hotspot is slow to is there anyway u guys can cancel it for me

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Littlebit9988 Our support team mentioned they were able to help resolve this with you over chat.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the transcript that was emailed to you.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😁

0 Kudos

Lee0816
Local Performer

I am trying to cancel my subscription before it debits my acct and when i log intp pandora and click on subscriptions the only thing it shows me is that I have Pandora Premium and in small print under that it says go to pandora.com but I am already on pandora.com, someone please help !!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lee0816 It looks like your account is upgraded directly through Pandora.

If you wish to cancel, you can find instructions on how to do so on the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

wapiti
Local Performer

Cancel only my Premium Trial subscription

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @wapiti,

I've confirmed with our User Support team that your subscription has been canceled.

You can still enjoy your Pandora Premium benefits until the subscription expires (around 9/20/20), at which time your account will revert to the free ad-supported service.

To view your Pandora Premium expiration date or to manage your subscription options, visit this link from a computer, not a mobile device.

Thanks for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

tmistry288
Local Performer

Need some help. I’m trying to cancel  my trial subscription. I see nowhere in my account where I can do that

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tmistry288 Based off of what I am seeing, the Pandora account connected to your Community profile was signed up for a 90-day trial to Pandora Premium on 05/28/2020.

I also see you were able to cancel that trial back in July to prevent it from renewing at the end of the 90 days. 

Your trial ended on 08/26/20 and your account has already reverted back to the free service - no charges were made. 

Is this the subscription you needed help canceling?

If not, let me know and I can get you in touch with our support team for further assistance.

0 Kudos

Raw433
Local Performer

i want to cancel premium

0 Kudos

P0511272
Local Performer

how do i cancel pandora subscription

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Raw433 I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

If you wish to cancel, you can find instructions on how to do so on the accepted solution

Hope this helps! 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@P0511272 I moved your post to this thread to since your account is currently upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to cancel.

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos