cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple charges on Verizon bill through Google Play

Kill564142
Local Performer

I keep getting triple charged for Pandora, 2months in a row now, I sent a email- nothing has been done. The charges are going to my Verizon bill, through Google play 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kill564142 If you are getting charged multiple times for a Pandora subscription on your Verizon bill through Google Play, then it sounds like you may have more than one subscription set up through their service.

Do you remember signing up for any additional subscriptions in the past using different email addresses?

If so, let me know and I can help get you in touch with our support team and they can help look into that further.

If that is not the case, and you know that no other paid accounts were set up by you, then you will need to contact the Google Play support team for further assistance.

I would recommend providing them with the screenshots of your Verizon bill showing the three charges that are getting made each month.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kill564142 If you are getting charged multiple times for a Pandora subscription on your Verizon bill through Google Play, then it sounds like you may have more than one subscription set up through their service.

Do you remember signing up for any additional subscriptions in the past using different email addresses?

If so, let me know and I can help get you in touch with our support team and they can help look into that further.

If that is not the case, and you know that no other paid accounts were set up by you, then you will need to contact the Google Play support team for further assistance.

I would recommend providing them with the screenshots of your Verizon bill showing the three charges that are getting made each month.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos