cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ex set up reoccurring bill pay with my card on her account and i cannot stop it!

Jon4792
Local Performer

So without my knowledge my ex-fiance had apparently set up recurring bill pay on my bank account I didn't notice the small one time a month payment coming out until I moved out and money became tight I have now been pain for her to have premium for several months now after leaving her just to be told by my bank unless I shut my account down which is the only direct link I have four the direct deposit of any stimulus help from the government they can do nothing. I contacted Google Play services they also say they are unable to do anything and deny my fraudulent charge claim or give me any options as to Temporary or permanently defer any reoccurring bill payment from Google Play or put a temporary hold on the account. I'm at an absolute loss here I need help. This woman cheated on me stole from me lied to me and even now after several months is still finding a way to screw me over please help!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jon4792
Local Performer

To clarify she set up reoccurring payments coming from my bank card to pay for her personal pandora account I do not have access to.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jon4792 thanks for posting and sorry to hear this. 

I'm going to contact our User Support team to reach out to you about this. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos