cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No options for pandora premium free trial

mgrider2
Underground

I have not used my pandora account for probably two years becasue i was using my girlfriends. I decided to start my own and sign up for the free trial of Premium service. When i went to upgrade there is no option for the trial at all. I have never signed up for premium before, and like i said i haven't even been using my account.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @mgrider2 sorry for any trouble with your trial eligibility. A member from our User Support team will reach out to you shortly via email as they will need to take a deeper look at your account.

Thanks for posting to communtiy! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

8 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @mgrider2 sorry for any trouble with your trial eligibility. A member from our User Support team will reach out to you shortly via email as they will need to take a deeper look at your account.

Thanks for posting to communtiy! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

mgrider2
Underground

Thank you Tanner!

NicoleJohnston
Local Performer

I have the same issue, there is no choice to choose premium, it's "greyed out". 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @NicoleJohnston!

Still having trouble? I checked your Pandora account and it looks like you were able to activate your Premium trial. 

Let me know. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ski-Whiz
Local Performer

I know this is old, but I'm thinking of returning, but would like to run a trial for the family plan since the whole family is going to be making the decision. I click on a free 60 day trial link, but it says I already have an account. 

Am I able to get a trial of the family plan so we can evaluate Pandora without it costing me? Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ski-Whiz I am going to send you a private message for additional information around this.

Please keep an eye out for that.

0 Kudos

Chela1959
Local Performer

So my premium will not go thru. JVIJSVLLKYR6C 

WHY NOT???

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chela1959 You should be able to upgrade your account here.

If you continue to run into issues, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  • Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos