Would like to cancel my membership cannot locate where or how

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ebicoo I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it does not appear to be upgraded.

If you are paying for a subscription, my guess is that you have a second account registered under a different email address that is upgraded.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
29 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ebicoo I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it does not appear to be upgraded.

If you are paying for a subscription, my guess is that you have a second account registered under a different email address that is upgraded.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Supton0922
Local Performer

Please cancel my subscription 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Supton0922 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

LMC
Local Performer

I’ve looked up directions to cancel my subscription and nothing is helping. They say to select the subscription option from the 3 bar menu (which I did) but then I’m supposed to select something from that page but there are literally no options on that page except free trials. No option to change, manage, or cancel. I feel like I’m trapped in this subscription I don’t want anymore!! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LMC The Pandora account connected to your Community profile isn't currently upgraded.

0 Kudos

Joegallegos9
Local Performer

Cancel subscription 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joegallegos9 The Pandora account associated with your Community profile is not currently upgraded.

0 Kudos

Joegallegos9
Local Performer

Cancelation 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joegallegos9 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Luna3
Local Performer

Cancel my subscription asap!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Luna3 It looks like your account is upgraded via Google Play.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to cancel your subscription through their service: Manage subscription: Google Play

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Tonybear
Local Performer

Cancel my subscription 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tonybear It looks like your account is also upgraded via Google Play.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to cancel your subscription through their service: Manage subscription: Google Play

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mjc323
Local Performer

How do I cancel a free trial before I get billed. Also, trying to do so is impossible as I keep going in circles there is no cancel subscription.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mjc323 The account connected to your Community profile shows no history of being upgraded to any trials or paid subscriptions.

0 Kudos

c2clark2
Local Performer

There isn't a cancel subscription option.  I want to cancel immediately.  I got time today.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@c2clark2 It looks like the Pandora account associated with your Community account was created today.

If you have an upgraded account, it is likely registered under a different email address.

0 Kudos

wfd66
Local Performer

Hi, I have a subscription that was opened through pandora.com, but I do not remember the email account used to open the subscription. Have sent in five requests through the "help" avenue, but there is always a request to enter the email used. "Email address on Pandora account, if different from above"

Has anyone had this issue or able provide guidance how to cancel my subscription. Pandora support has not responded to any of my requests. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wfd66 It does not look like you have any open tickets with our support team. When filling out the contact form, you can enter in the email address associated with your Pandora account if it is registered under a different email address.

0 Kudos