cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription showing in settings to cancel

ruochendai
Local Performer

Please contact me to cancel my subscription.  I have looked every possible place to cancel and all of my devices say that I don't have a subscription, however I am being charge $4.99 each month

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
66 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Sandywo10347. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Someone from our User Support team will be in touch via email to offer further assistance. If you don't see an email soon, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Sandywo10347
Local Performer

Cancel my subscription to Pandora

0 Kudos

ImLuvNDaBeach
Local Performer

I also wish to cancel 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Sandywo10347 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ImLuvNDaBeach I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

cancelsubscript
Local Performer
  • Why is it so hard to manage subscriptions on this app? I followed the support page to the T. The only option I get when I press the "three lines" at the top left is view subscriptions and then a prompt to switch to the $4.99 or $9.99

How disappointing a company needs to make things harder to leave just to try to trap people in a plan. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cancelsubscript I moved your post over to this existing thread: No subscription showing in settings to cancel

To clarify, it doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is upgraded - this would explain why you aren't seeing any options to cancel in your account settings.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Dmccammon10
Local Performer

I got an account I'm paying 4.99 a month for I can't find it and I can't pay for it any more can't afford it please help me 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Dmccammon10 I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is still set up with the free service.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I’m trying to cancel my trial subscription.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@671 I moved your post over to this existing thread: No subscription showing in settings to cancel

To clarify, it doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is upgraded.

0 Kudos

Target2002
Local Performer

I don't know how to cancel.

Cancel my account if it even exists.

My screen name is Target2002

Any questions email me, Thank You.

My Email is xx@

Sincerely, Sergio.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Target2002 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

huebnertani7221
Local Performer

I need help canceling my Pandora subscription don’t know how two do it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@huebnertani7221 It looks like your account is upgraded via Apple.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription through their service: Manage subscription: Apple (iTunes)

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

applevalley
Local Performer

Same issue. Contact me about canceling my subscription 

0 Kudos

beakeru2
Local Performer
I actually posted that over a year ago..  I am whole heartedly surprised that Pandora has not yet hired an IT guy sophisticated enough to make the proper changes to make it more user friendly.. Additionally,  I LOVE pandora...   I would not have minded to pay the extra for the premium IF it did not loose the simple functions of the free version that I enjoy so much..a very sad situation indeed..  
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@applevalley For future reference, you can always contact our support team by submitting a message through our help page here.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@beakeru2 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

applevalley
Local Performer
Pretty sure I signed up with a yahoo email that I no longer have. I’d like to cancel my subscription please

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos