cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving family plan invitations

ButtasBabe829
Local Performer

Including myself 2 other users. request invite sent on my end to add 3rd user and is pending but the 3rd user never receives email to accept or decline invite. fyi spam was checked.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
56 Replies

jbkfrey
Local Performer

family plan invites - sent to three different emails, spam checked and resent several times. None of the emails ever received. I’ve submitted 2 help tickets with no response. guess i’ll cancel

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chianti17 @Tinker11 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TIG @craig74 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kellbell8131 @jbkfrey I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

thepilatesplace
Local Performer

tppmiami1 has a pandora account but is not receiving family invite

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thepilatesplace Please have the main account holder of your Pandora Premium Family subscription contact our support team directly for further assistance with this here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

cristindelaney
Local Performer

Family invite not being received by email. Not in Junk.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cristindelaney I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Brian_brigray
Local Performer

I'm trying to send a invite to my wife bit she isn't receiving it in the inbox or spam.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brian_brigray I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

weisc
Local Performer

We recently subscribed to the family plan. Over the course of 3 days I have tried to send and resend invites. No one has received the emails. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @weisc 

Welcome to community!

Sorry for any trouble with your Family Plan. I'm happy to pass along your experience to the appropriate team for further review.

In the meantime, I can manual add those members now. Looking at your account, I do see two invites have been sent. I've gone ahead and accepted the account under brow****@******** on my end. They should be good to go. If they don't see any change on their end, they may need to sign out and back in.

The account under brun****@******** does not currently have a Pandora account. If they can create a free ad supported account using the same email address, I can manually add them as well. Once they've created the account, just let me know it's done and I can add them on. Be sure to tag my name, @TannerPandora, so I'll be sure to see it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Note: Please do not post any private information such as phone numbers, addresses or email addresses directly on community.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

weisc
Local Performer

Hi @TannerPandora ,

I have updated the correct users to add to the family plan in the invite portion. Only 2 more additions.
Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @weisc 

No problem! Happy to help.

I've gone ahead and manually added the two additional members to your family account. Again, if they are currently logged in and don't see a change they should log out and back in again.

If they happen to receive the family invite email in the near future, please let them know to go ahead and disregard.

Happy Listening!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

OaklandMike
Local Performer

My son is not receiving the invitation emails that I have repeatedly sent. I have cancelled and recreated the invite and resent them. We have checked his spam folders also but no invitation has appeared.

0 Kudos

Nirvanafan8675
Local Performer

My account is having the same issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OaklandMike @Nirvanafan8675 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos