cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving family plan invitations

ButtasBabe829
Local Performer

Including myself 2 other users. request invite sent on my end to add 3rd user and is pending but the 3rd user never receives email to accept or decline invite. fyi spam was checked.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
49 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sodaknyc I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

scottwac
Local Performer

trying to add my daughter to my account.  she is not receiving my  invite.  looked all over her email and double checked address.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scottwac Please send a message to our support team here for further assistance.

Make sure you provide them the email address associated with the master account holder of the Premium Family plan, as well as the email address associated with your daughter's Pandora account.

0 Kudos

TWinslow
Local Performer

I have a family plan and keep trying to add a family member and it isn't sending the email. I've tried for several days now. Help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TWinslow I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Cookiefan
Local Performer

Hi, I just recently upgraded to the Premium Famaily subscription, however when I try to send out the invites for my family to join in, none of the invites show in their emails, even in Spam. I have tried sending invites from mobile, desktop, and logging out/in and yet none of the invites seem to be sending 

0 Kudos

Hearthand
Local Performer

Trying to set up my family and the invites are not being sent at all. I have sent them 3 times 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Cookiefan! Thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble.

I moved your post over to an existing thread - Not receiving family plan invitations 

I've escalated this to our User Support team for further assistance. They will be contacting you via the email address associated with your Pandora account.

Please be on the look out for their response. If you don't see it soon, be sure to check junk or track folders.

Thanks for your patience!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Hearthand! Sorry for the trouble.

I've escalated to our User Support team for further assistance. They'll reach out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their reply.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

aggiegordin
Local Performer

I also have sent invites and they are not received in spam or any other folder.  This happened with 5 separate invite email addresses.  Please help quickly!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aggiegordin So far I see you sent 4 different invites to 4 different email addresses.

This being said, it doesn't look like any Pandora accounts have been created using any of those 4 email addresses yet.

Please have those 4 individuals create separate accounts using those 4 different email addresses, and make sure each of those 4 people are logged into their respective accounts on their devices.

We should then be able to help add them to your plan once those accounts are created.

In the meantime, I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

robglisson
Local Performer

invite emails have been sent several times over the past couple of weeks.

Recipients (4 of them) are not receiving the email invites.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @robglisson!

Welcome to community! I moved your post over to an existing thread: Not receiving family plan invitations 

It looks like you reached out to our User Support Team for further assistance. If you have any further question or require additional assistance I recommend responding to their email directly. They will respond as soon as they can.

Thanks for listening!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Rex4Music
Local Performer

I saw that supposedly this issue was resolved, but it's not working. I sent a family invitation to my dad, and hours later he hasn't received it. He checked his junk mail and nothing. I'm paying and can't add family.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rex4Music I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Chianti17
Local Performer

After renewing expiring credit card on a family plan it made me upgrade back to the family plan after updating the card, deleted everyone on the familly plan and now emails are not being received for inviting(it shows as sent but noone is receiving them..

TIG
Local Performer

same issue

0 Kudos

Tinker11
Local Performer

Same issue here. Paying for family plan, sent three invites… no one is receiving them. They are not in spam either. Please open a ticket so this can get fixed.

0 Kudos

craig74
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  I missed the renewal date by one day.  When I reactivated, I had to resend the invite to my family members.  No one is getting the invite.  I have submitted tickets through the help and chat and they are not responding

0 Kudos

Kellbell8131
Local Performer

Help…we signed up for the Pandora Premium Family subscription and sent invites to all members. The account says sent however no one has received the invites. 

0 Kudos