cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN and Zip Code for Upgrading via Google Play

Andrew123
Local Performer

Why does it ask for my postal code. I've never given my pin # out for anything paying for things online with my card. I wanna upgrade to no ads but I don't like that it asked for the postal code

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Andrew123. 👋

I moved your post over to the Subscriptions board to keep the community organized.

Your Account:

Pandora collects registration data (birth year, gender and zip code) to customize and improve the products, services, content and advertising we provide to listeners.

For more details regarding your privacy on Pandora, feel free to check out this informative article on our Help site.

++ 

Your Subscription:

I've checked in with our User Support team, and it appears that you have a Plus account upgraded through Google Play. 

Please note: If you have a PIN enabled for purchasing in Google Play, you may need to enter that code after selecting Accept & Subscribe.   

• This PIN would be for your Google Play Store account, not Pandora directly. Nor do we have access to your private PIN info. 
  • You can find out more information regarding PINs for Google Play purchases here.

If you need further assistance with your subscription and personal account information, please let me know so that I can have our Support team contact you directly via email. 

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos