cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

BillBarb
Local Performer

I am currently paying for Pandora Plus through PayPal.  Unexplainably, I am no longer receiving the benefits.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
96 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Leej9966 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

EHUFFERD
Local Performer

I've been on Pandora for over a decade. All of a sudden there is no sound, plus the site won't take the credit card on file, or others. Pandora is still cashing my monthly payment. Unable to speak with a live person, I've been stuck with emails that don't help me. Pandora wants me to send them proof of valid monthly payments. Why can't they just check themselves? I love my station, and miss my tunes. Advice please.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EHUFFERD I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Jmfranco
Local Performer

I upgraded my acct. to military, no commercials. My account still has commercials. Please check me out, my account name is Jmfranco

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jmfranco I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Ccotten
Local Performer

I have Pandora on my Roku for my son to listen to lullabies. I upgraded the plan and was charged by Roku for the 4.99 but I am still having advertisements. I signed out and back in but it says I need to upgrade my account. Do I contact Pandora or roku to fix this issue ? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ccotten I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it's not currently upgraded to a subscription. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

In the meantime, I've escalated this to our User Support to further assist. They'll be reaching out via the email associated with your community profile.

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Thanks for your patience. 

0 Kudos

Dkns
Local Performer

I am paying for Premium through PayPal but the app on my Android phone doesn't recognize that I have a subscription. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dkns I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Wino
Local Performer

Why am I getting Ads? According to your information, it is not supposed to be with ads.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wino I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

BobbyDimaio1978
Local Performer

I purchased the $9.99 a month subscription and I thought I wasn't supposed to be getting commercials. It seems I'm getting more commercials now while paying for service. Then like now if I want to skip a song or two. That stupid video commercials comes on. I'm guessing after every 3rd song a video is coming on.. what the heck do I do?   

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BobbyDimaio1978 It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is upgraded. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

In the meantime, I've escalated this to our User Support to further assist. They'll be reaching out via the email associated with your community profile.

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

lexgreen
Local Performer

Thanks Pandora for charging my bank account for an annual fee, but with no upgrade.   You keep feeding me commercials.   And you have no phone # to call.

Wonderful Community set up you have here.  What a waste of my time.  You are bad news.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lexgreen I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Dale543
Local Performer

I have been paying $3.99 for 10  years now this year Im still paying and I hears commericals. Why?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Dale543 

The Pandora account associated with your community profile is not currently upgraded to a paid subscription, and has never been upgraded in the past.

It sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account.

I've gone ahead and escalated your post to our Listener Care team for further help to locate your upgraded Pandora account. They will reach out via the email address associated with your community profile under da*****@**l.com. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos