cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Plus: are custom "soundtracks" available?

thelonius
Local Performer

I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. Couldn't find it by searching.

I am in a Premium trial but there are small differences between Plus and Premium that aren't clear to me. I don't need tracks on demand but the custom soundtracks that change weekly are a major incentive to subscribe. Will these be available if I eventually downgrade to Plus? And if they are among my most listened to stations will they be available for download offline with a Plus subscription? Are there any other subtle differences between Plus and Premium that might not be obvious from the FAQ? Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thelonius Since those custom soundtracks are actually playlists, they won't be available if you downgrade to Pandora Plus.

Since it sounds like you already took a look at the Pandora Subscriptions FAQ page, if you have any other specific questions on what is offered with each subscription, feel free to reach back out and let me know.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thelonius Since those custom soundtracks are actually playlists, they won't be available if you downgrade to Pandora Plus.

Since it sounds like you already took a look at the Pandora Subscriptions FAQ page, if you have any other specific questions on what is offered with each subscription, feel free to reach back out and let me know.

Hope we continue to see you around the community!