cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora premium through t mobile but still have ads

Jplucas85
Local Performer

I recently subscribed for 4 months free then $9.99 per month after for pandora premium through T mobile. Went through all the steps to activate, but I’m still getting ads on pandora. I’ve tried signing out and back in, updating the app and even deleting the app and reinstalling. Still getting ads. T mobile customer service transfers me to pandora customer service which doesn’t have anyone to talk to. Not sure what else to do. Important side note, I had a pandora premium account previously, but I cancelled it and it expired. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Jplucas85 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to sign out of your device, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account. 

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies

AdamPandora

@Jplucas85 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to sign out of your device, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

StevenRuble
Local Performer

T-Mobile subscription not working

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@StevenRuble I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

TristaThor
Local Performer

I am paying for Pandora Premium through T-Mobile and on T-Mobile said my activation was complete and to proceed to Pandora to finish setting up the subscription on their end. But when I’m in Pandora, it has me on the free plan and wants to charge me again through my Apple account if I click on the premi option in upgrades. It’s like there’s no communication between T-Mobile and my Pandora account. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@TristaThor I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Scotchonice65
Local Performer

Same issue here, did they send you the email? And did it get resolved?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Scotchonice65 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

rubrod36
Local Performer

I am trying the T-Mobile trial premium but I am still listening to commercials 

how do I listen to commercial free pandora premium trial from T-Mobile?

there is no option to log in from T-Mobile how do I log in on pandora 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rubrod36 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Cguldon
Local Performer

I also have this issue. I have a "Premium on us" subscription through T-mobile but it isn't working. Free account only works. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cguldon I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

ntaylor95746
Local Performer

I also have this issue. I have a "Premium on us" subscription through T-mobile but it isn't working. Free account only works. I contacted T-Mobile - they were very cheerful and had no clue. Please help - I want to migrate from Spotify but this needs to work first!

Thanks,

Neil

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ntaylor95746 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

feliciak
Local Performer

I am also having this same issue. Signed up for 4 months Pandora Premium trial through TMobile, but still have ad-supported Pandora account. TMobile told me to talk to Pandora which I did, (Case number #: 05152541) and Pandora told me to talk to TMobile since I got the subscription through them. Round and round I go. TMobile shows I have a 4 month Pandora Premium trial and Pandora shows I have an ads-supported free account. Please advise.

0 Kudos

MariaPandora

Hi @feliciak 

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue. If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos