cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora via Sams Club auto

Blackattack
Local Performer

I received free pandora via Sams Club for purchasing my car. I want to upgrade to premium and am bit able to via Sams Club or Pandora?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Blackattack Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the promotion you were offered through Sam's Club?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Blackattack
Local Performer

I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos

Blackattack
Local Performer

Pandora.PNGHere is the offer. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sending that over, @Blackattack.

To clarify, it looks like your account is already upgraded with a separate promotion through Sam's Club.

Before you can redeem the new promo you sent over, you will first need to cancel your current subscription through Sam's Club and wait for it to expire.

You will need to visit your account through the Sam’s Club site to cancel.

If you need further assistance, you can contact their support team or reach them by phone here: (888) 746-7726.

Once you start hearing ads again, you should be able to redeem the new promotion you received from Sam's Club.

Let me know if you run into any trouble with that when the time comes.

0 Kudos

Blackattack
Local Performer

How can I get premium Sam's Club says I have to go through Pandora and Pandora says to go through Sam's Club? The screenshot is what I currently have and I would like to get premium. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Blackattack The offer you sent over actually appears to be for one year of access to Pandora Plus through Sam's Club - not Pandora Premium.

This being said, I'm showing your account is already upgraded with a separate subscription you signed up for through Sam's Club on 05/02/21.

Before you can take advantage of the new offer you just sent me a screenshot of, you will first need to cancel the subscription you are already signed up with.

You will need to visit your account through the Sam’s Club site to cancel.

If you need further assistance, you can contact their support team or reach them by phone here: (888) 746-7726.

Once you start hearing ads again, you should be able to redeem the new promotion you received from Sam's Club.

Hope this helps explain. Let me know if you run into any issues redeeming the new offer when you get to that point. 

0 Kudos