cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playing albums with a Plus account

davskins97
Local Performer

When I click on an album to play, I get a message that I must listen to an ad first. The ad never launches, and the album never plays. I can't play specific songs either.

Playing specific songs/albums is why I upgraded. It's not working!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davskins97 Thanks for following up with that information.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps for both your iPhone and computer.

Troubleshooting for your iPhone:

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

If you continue to experience issues with this, 

I would like to report this issue to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: iPhone 12
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Desktop troubleshooting:

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Chrome Troubleshooting

It may also help to try using a different browser to see if you have better luck there (ex: Firefox).

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davskins97 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

davskins97
Local Performer

Does not play on my iphone 12 app or on my windows pc with google chrome browser.

nothing happens. I click play and it will show me the message that i must listen to the ad. After that, nothing happens. When i click play again, it does nothing.

I just upgraded this morning. The "free" features still work, but the plus features do not.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davskins97 Thanks for following up with that information.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps for both your iPhone and computer.

Troubleshooting for your iPhone:

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

If you continue to experience issues with this, 

I would like to report this issue to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: iPhone 12
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Desktop troubleshooting:

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Chrome Troubleshooting

It may also help to try using a different browser to see if you have better luck there (ex: Firefox).

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

davskins97
Local Performer

iPhone 12

Carrier: US Cellular 50.0.1

IOS version: 15.5

was connected to two different wifi's - home and office

I will run through the chrome troubleshooting and see if that fixes the web browser issues.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds good, @davskins97.

Let me know if running through those troubleshooting steps for Chrome resolves the issue or if using a different browser does.

Thanks again for working with me on this.

0 Kudos