cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlists missing after upgrading to Premium Family

Tonikaya
Local Performer

A few months ago, I switched to a family plan and lost all of my playlists and my family members lost theirs too. I was paying for the previous account and had many playlists. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tonikaya I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile and do see that it is currently upgraded to Premium Family.

This being said, I'm showing this account was created for the first time on 01/30/2021.

However, it sounds like you may have had an account with us for much longer than that.

Is it possible your original account is registered under a different email address?

If not, let me know and I can help put you in touch with someone from our support team to help look into this further.

Tonikaya
Local Performer

I just looked on my sons' iPad, and everything is there. Only problem is, it's an e-mail address that I have never used before and would have no reason to use. We used to share my account, but after a few times of him wanting to use my account at the same time as I wanted to use it, I decided to sign up for a family plan, so he could have his own account and I could share my playlists with him. I have no clue what is going on. I would love to get a phone call, but I know that isn't a thing, but if you e-mail, I can send you snapshots of accounts. Thank you for replying. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tonikaya Thanks for following up.

I checked in with our support team, and they mentioned you currently have an open case with them already.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos