cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Military: I still hear ads

hewettron
Local Performer

Okay, one more time.  I am military.   I do not want ads.  What plan do I need?  How do I get it?  Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @hewettron 

Welcome to community!

The account associated with your community profile is already upgraded to Pandora's Premium Military plan, and has been since March 5, 2024.

If you are receiving ads, I recommend verifying the account you are logged in with. Looking at your account, the only device I see is an Android that was last connected from 2014.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know the make and model of the device you are having.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

hewettron
Local Performer

Many thanks for your email reply. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Android. My
account for Pandora says I am billed $8.99 per month for a Premium Military
subscription. I know the issue has to be something simple, but I don't
know where to start. Can I reach someone for a 2 minute conversation and
fix? Thank you.

Ron Hewett
(phone)
ron@leadandperform.com
http://leadandperform.com

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @hewettron 

Unfortunately, we don't provide phone support but I am happy to help here on community.

Since you mentioned that you are using a Samsung Galaxy and I don't see a connection through you upgraded account it sounds like you may be logged into another account.

I recommend logging out of the current account, and logging back in with the email associated with your upgraded account. For privacy reason, I'm not able to post the entire email here, but the email begins with hewet*******@*****.com.

From your Pandora app:

• Tap on Profile
  • Tap on Settings (The gear icon in the top right corner)
  • Scroll down and select Sign Out

If you continue to have trouble, I'm happy to escalate to our Care Team to further assist. Let me know how it goes.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

hewettron
Local Performer

I am totally hosed! I signed out of (email) and into (email) and now neither account recognizes my

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @hewettron 

I can see your upgraded account on my end. I'm going to reach out to through a Private Message on community to further assist.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos