cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Codes

mhelton386
Local Performer

I'm in need of a promocode to access Pandora Plus or Premium for a free trial. I have zero data and need to have offline access to my music.

Please and thank you all in advance!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mhelton386. 👋

Looks like you have an open support case with our team via email regarding your account / subscription. I do see that there was a response sent to your last message recently. Please follow up with them via email for further assistance. If you didn't receive it, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mhelton386. 👋

Looks like you have an open support case with our team via email regarding your account / subscription. I do see that there was a response sent to your last message recently. Please follow up with them via email for further assistance. If you didn't receive it, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

LeslieMI
Local Performer

American Express offered a credit statement regarding a free trial.  I don't see how to "make this happen!"  I have a 90 day trial period for premium services - and I am approaching the end of the 90 days.  It says something about not being charged until the free period is elapsed and it also says that you need to pause, cancel or do not auto renew, etc.  Too much verbiage!  All I want is the $9.99 credit statement - and then sign up for an annual subscription - how to do all this?  Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LeslieMI It looks like you are already signed up for the 90-day trial to Pandora Premium.

At the end of the 90 days, your account will automatically transition to the monthly subscription at the $9.99 (plus any applicable tax) monthly rate.

If you'd prefer to switch to the annual billing option, you'll need to log into your account and manage your billing preferences from the subscription details page.

Click Switch Plans then select the appropriate subscription tier. In the drop down menu select the annual subscription rate, and follow the prompt to confirm the changes. 

If you're using a computer: 

If you're using a mobile device:

• Go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  • From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans

Your subscription will renew at the chosen rate on your next monthly renewal date.

Hope this helps. We appreciate your continued support.