cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions for existing customers

Dontay619
Local Performer

I feel it's not right that pandora don't offer there faithful customers any discounts or deals not right at all

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Dontay619. 👋

I moved your post over to the Subscription section of the Pandora Community to keep the space tidy. Thanks for your feedback regarding promotions for existing customers.

For eligible listeners, we do offer free trial subscriptions. For Pandora Plus subscribers upgraded directly through our website, we also offer a 6-month trial of Premium (at the cost of Plus). 

For more information about our student and military discounts, feel free to check out this article.

In the meantime, someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to help with your request. 

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Zacateller
Local Performer

I was offered that self-same Six Month Premium Free Trial. There, unfortunately, is a problem with the link.  Once connected, I’m faced with only two choices: a 30-day and a 60-day free trial, and no link to Help or Customer Service.  And subsequently find myself (figuratively) here, when I’d rather be listening to music. I know y’all are smarter than this.

Aren’t you?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zacateller You will need to be logged into your upgraded account in order for that offer to show.

If you are clicking on that link and are not signed into any account, or are signed into a different account, you will not see the option to initiate that trial.

To initiate the trial from a computer: 

• Make sure you're logged into your account and go to the subscription details page
  • Next, click on Get Premium, and select the six month trial. 

To initiate the trial from a mobile device:

• Go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  • From your Subscription details page select Get Premium and select the six month trial. 

For future reference, you can always contact our support team by submitting a message directly through our help site as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos