cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED - 07/18/24) - Family Plan: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server error message

Bentleyray53
Local Performer

Trying to accept the family invites and this pops up. 

IMG_0895.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

Pandora Update - 07/18/24:

Hi, everyone!

This issue is now resolved.

We will be blocking this thread from further replies.

If you continue to experience any other issues with your Premium Family plan, please contact our support team for further assistance here.

We appreciate everyone who took the time to report this!

Pandora Update - 07/11/24:

Hi, everyone!

We have received reports of users receiving the following error when attempting to accept Premium Family Plan invites: 

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 7.16.34 AM.png

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated.

In the meantime, please have the main account holder of the Premium Family plan contact our support team directly for further assistance with getting each member added.

Thanks for your patience!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
53 Replies

AdamPandora

@Bentleyray53 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

minytrker
Local Performer

I send invite link and everyone gets this error. 

There was a minor issue on the email proxy server.
The Branch team has been notified and are looking into it.

0 Kudos

diamonddetail
Local Performer

Having the same issue and wondering when it might be fixed. 

0 Kudos

Maura_Bennett
Local Performer

I purchased a family plan and my husband and son an invite. They click the link and they get an error. We have tried using safari and google chrome and still get an error. Please help

0 Kudos

gkellar-gmx
Local Performer

Same issue on multiple invites.

0 Kudos

jrogers1012
Local Performer

I am having the same issue!

I upgraded to the Family Plan but when I send invites, they cant register. It says "There was a minor issue on the email proxy server. The Branch team has been notified and are looking into it." Does anyone know when this will be resolved?

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@minytrker I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the last message they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@diamonddetail @gkellar-gmx Please have the main account holder of your Premium Family subscription contact our support team directly for further assistance with this here.

We are currently looking into this issue, and in the meantime our support team will need to further assist with getting your accounts added.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jrogers1012 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

*Please note:  This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team

Pandora Update - 07/11/24:

Hi, everyone!

We have received reports of users receiving the following error when attempting to accept Premium Family Plan invites: 

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 7.16.34 AM.png

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated.

In the meantime, please have the main account holder of the Premium Family plan contact our support team directly for further assistance with getting each member added.

Thanks for your patience!

AdamPandora

@Maura_Bennett I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

wandaheintz2
Local Performer

I have sent my invites to my family and when they click the accept invite button it gives them an error. Help!

0 Kudos

MandyKeg
Local Performer

My husband invited me to the Pandora family plan but when I click on the link it says there’s an issue with the email proxy. From the branch team 

0 Kudos

sgman
Local Performer

Whenever my wife clicks accept invite in her email (gmail) she gets an error that says "There was a minor issue on the email proxy server. The Branch team has been notified and are looking into it." We have tried from a chromebook, windows (chrome, ie, and firefox) and android. All give the same error message.

0 Kudos

acabtp
Local Performer

Same problem and error message on all invites.  When will this be fixed?  Will Pandora credit for the the subscription is unusable for other family members?

0 Kudos

RushMayhemIV
Local Performer

same issue here

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@wandaheintz2 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MandyKeg I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server

Please have the main account holder of the Premium Family plan contact our support team for further assistance with getting you added to the subscription.

We apologize for any inconvenience. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sgman I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server

I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos