cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (2/17/23): "Something has gone wrong" Error when sending Family Plan invites

ryorek78
Local Performer

When trying to invite a family member i get an error message saying "something has gone wrong. We are working on it. Try again later.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 2/17/23:

Hi again, everyone!

The issue with the"Something has gone wrong" error appearing when accepting family plan invites via mobile has now been resolved.

We will be closing this thread from future replies.

If you continue to experience trouble with this down the line, please create a new thread in the Subscriptions space, and we will be happy to further investigate.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
27 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ryorek78 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

jokersoto8
Local Performer

Screenshot_2022-11-03-01-10-35-188.jpg

 im having the same issue  it's very frustrating.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jokersoto8 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

U2ssuck
Local Performer

I'm trying to add the wife's account to pandora family and when I click on the email it sent her I get a "Something went wrong." Error. And it says to try later. I've tries resending the request and unistalling/reinstalling the app to no avail.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@U2ssuck I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Nachobagel71
Local Performer

3D50A57E-9E7B-4A0A-BA99-DF2027C3ECEA.png

 I keep receiving this when accepting the invite. I’ve waited refreshed uninstalled. What else. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nachobagel71 I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when sending Family Plan invites

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Jic
Local Performer

I had a premium plan though google. I canceled it. Tried to get family plan after I waited for the plan to expire. I've when to the Pandora site to get the family plan and when I log in it keeps sending me to a out of service page. The only option on the page before that page is free 90 day trial to start a new account and I don't want to do that.

I'm not trying to get 90 days free. I just wanted to stop getting kicked off when my wife gets on but 90 days free would be nice.

Sorry not a out of service page. Tha something went wrong page 
0 Kudos

Shidlerdl
Local Performer
  • So I am tying to add my first member and it keeps saying something went wrong, they get the invite and click on it and it says something went wrong.  
    She deleted everything, her app, and her pandora account… to start fresh, but now she can’t start a new account because pandora says her email is still in use… is there a delay between the time one deletes an account and when that email can be reused?  Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jic I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when sending Family Plan invites

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shidlerdl I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when sending Family Plan invites

0 Kudos

JeanneR
Local Performer

When I try to accept an invitation from my husband to join his family plan, I get a Something Went Wrong message. I waited for my current subscription to expire so I could join his. What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
@JeanneR moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when sending Family Plan invites

I'm happy to help look into this. Does this happen on web or mobile?

• If this is happening on mobile:
    • What is the make and model?
    • Which mobile browser are you using?
  • If this is happening on web, which web browser are you using?

Can you please send me a screenshot of the error you are seeing as well?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 02/13/23:

Hi all! Thanks for posting your experience with accepting the Family Plan invite. Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue.

If you're attempting to accept the invite with a mobile device and receive the error message, can you please try to accept the invite from a computer browser and let us know if you still receive the same error message.

If you do receive the error message on a computer, please take a screenshot to share with us here on community.

Thank you for your continued patience while we look into this.

Pandora Update - 02/12/23:

Hi, everyone!

For anyone else that may be having trouble accepting the Family Plan invite, in your post please include the following:

Does this happen on web or mobile?

• If this is happening on mobile:
    • What is the make and model?
    • Which mobile browser are you using?
  • If this is happening on web:
    • Are you using a Mac or Windows computer?
    • Which web browser are you using?

Also, please send me a screenshot of the error you are seeing as well.

Thanks for the help!
0 Kudos

LaBarrius
Local Performer

I signed up for a family plan. I have tried to add my wife and daughter but they are having this same issue where it says "something has gone wrong try again later." They are trying to accept the invite on their iPhones. Their phones are iPhone 13 pro for my wife, and iPhone 13 for my daughter. Both are fully updated with software updates. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LaBarrius I do see our support team was able to help resolve this issue for you.

If you run into any other issues, you can reply back directly to the last email they sent, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos

Alaynahluv05
Local Performer

Running into a similar issue. Family plan expired and we signed up for it again today and when I send an email to my boyfriend to join he says the accept invite link takes him to Pandora but his account is still not linked to the premium family plan. Any help appreciated. 

0 Kudos

Derekcarton
Local Performer

I sent 2 invites. One works great the other they keep getting an error message.   We have tried on an android and Apple device.   What do we try now?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alaynahluv05 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

To clarify, does he also see the "Something has gone wrong" error message when clicking on the link in the invitation?

If so, is he seeing that error message from a computer or a device?

If he is on a computer, is he using a:

• A Mac or Windows computer?
  • What browser is he using?

If he is on a device, what is the make and model?

If he sees an error message, can you please provide me with a screenshot of what he's seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos