cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming Groupon with an Upgraded Account

Doris
Local Performer

Hi,

I am currently on a Pandora Premium subscription but would like to redeem my 3 months free Groupon coupon. However, clicking on the voucher from Groupon's website just brings me to my profile page. Please help me redeem the coupon.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DawnC Follow the steps below to redeem your trial from Groupon:

• After signing in, click your name in the top right corner and select My Groupons.
  • Find the Pandora trial offer, click on View Details and then Redeem Online (located on the left menu). This will redirect you to the Pandora website. Please make sure you sign in with the correct Pandora account before you go any further. If you don't already have a Pandora account, click Sign Up. 
  • After signing up or logging in, read and agree to Pandora's subscription terms in order to click Redeem. 
  • Finally, enter the requested payment information.

Please note that this offer is not valid for current subscribers or those who have already enjoyed a free trial of Pandora Plus, Premium, or Premium Family*.

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Doris. 👋

Sorry for any confusion about the redemption process for the Groupon promotion.

Looks like your account is already upgraded to a monthly Pandora Premium subscription through Google Play. 

Unfortunately, this 90-day free trial offer is only redeemable by new subscribers who upgrade directly through Pandora as mentioned in the official rules of this promotion. As a result, you won't be able to redeem this 90-day trial. I'm sorry about that!

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎼

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

agshuman
Local Performer

Ok i get it ive been a member for many many years my dad just passed and iam taking care o my mom and my budgets and cards are less than 3.00 right now ;( i had to even sell my business to take care of her..

0 Kudos

DawnC
Local Performer

And what is the code for the free three months?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DawnC Follow the steps below to redeem your trial from Groupon:

• After signing in, click your name in the top right corner and select My Groupons.
  • Find the Pandora trial offer, click on View Details and then Redeem Online (located on the left menu). This will redirect you to the Pandora website. Please make sure you sign in with the correct Pandora account before you go any further. If you don't already have a Pandora account, click Sign Up. 
  • After signing up or logging in, read and agree to Pandora's subscription terms in order to click Redeem. 
  • Finally, enter the requested payment information.

Please note that this offer is not valid for current subscribers or those who have already enjoyed a free trial of Pandora Plus, Premium, or Premium Family*.

Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos