cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

XtheEdgeX
Opening Act

I know this is my fault. I missed it by one day. I wanted to switch from family plan back to premium and am one day late. Can I get a refund and go back to premium? No one else in my family is using the family plan. 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XtheEdgeX I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XtheEdgeX I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

XtheEdgeX
Opening Act

I found the contact us page after posting the message in the community. This was taken care of pretty quickly and I'm now back on the premium plan. Thanks for the quick reply.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @XtheEdgeX.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

boba_fettish
Local Performer

I've submitted 2 and about to submit a 3rd.  My recurring payment was taken Feb 22, it's been over a month. Have you had any contact yet?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@boba_fettish I do not see any messages from your email address submitted through our contact form.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

boba_fettish
Local Performer

Well, @AdamPandora if the contact us splash screen gave me a case number rather than just said "a case was opened" I'd have something to show you but I received my refund by being a squeaky wheel and I thank you. Wish it could have been handled without spamming the community but, hey, it worked.  I appreciate the help.

0 Kudos