cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resubscribed to Premium Family, but other accounts did not get added

JenBA
Underground

I had a family premium plan and admittedly forgot to update my payment plans after our credit card number changed due to fraud. I just updated the payment and restored the family plan, but all of my family accounts and the playlists my family created are gone.  Can these be restored or recovered in any way? 

Jen A

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JenBA I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to the Premium Family plan.

Unfortunately, this does not automatically restore everyone else's account who was on your plan previously back to Pandora Premium.

You will need to re-send invitations to the people you want to add to your plan again.

They can then accept the invitation that gets emailed to them.

Once they accept that invitation, all of their created playlists will restore to their collection.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JenBA I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to the Premium Family plan.

Unfortunately, this does not automatically restore everyone else's account who was on your plan previously back to Pandora Premium.

You will need to re-send invitations to the people you want to add to your plan again.

They can then accept the invitation that gets emailed to them.

Once they accept that invitation, all of their created playlists will restore to their collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

JenBA
Underground

I'll give it a try - thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @JenBA

Feel free to reach back out if you run into any issues. 

0 Kudos

JenBA
Underground

@AdamPandora - following up on this.  One of my family members accepted the invitation and logged back into their account, but their playlists did not show up.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JenBA From what I am seeing, none of the invitations you have sent have been accepted yet.

Can you please have that person try accepting the invitation one more time?

If they run into trouble accepting the invitation, let me know and I can help put you in touch with someone from our support team for further assistance.

0 Kudos

stormyapril
Local Performer

There was an old card on file and when the renewal lapsed, all of my family accounts were no longer connected.

Will their accounts still have their saved playlists if I resend the membership invitations?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stormyapril Yes - after you resend each family member a new invitation, and they accept it, all of their saved playlists will be restored.

Hope this helps!

stormyapril
Local Performer

Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @stormyapril. 😁

Enjoy the music! 

0 Kudos