cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shell fuel reward

Prettybandz30
Local Performer

Trying to redeem the fuel flex reward for upgrading pandora hasn’t sent me the code?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Prettybandz30 You'll receive an email with your discount code some time after your 90-day trial has transitioned to a paid subscription. 

Then you can follow the instructions to redeem the offer from within the Shell Fuel Rewards app or from the Shell Fuel Rewards website

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Jamieandstef
Local Performer

Sorry ur having trouble

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Prettybandz30 You'll receive an email with your discount code some time after your 90-day trial has transitioned to a paid subscription. 

Then you can follow the instructions to redeem the offer from within the Shell Fuel Rewards app or from the Shell Fuel Rewards website

Hope this helps. 

Linda-caldwell
Local Performer

I received the email after my 90 days/transitioning to the paid subscription….. There is NO code in the email.  Only links to ‘how to enter your Fuel Rewards code’.    I follow the link, it opens up my Fuel Rewards and only says, “Enter your code here”.       Where’s the CODE????

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Linda-caldwell I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

mxpena95
Local Performer

I’m also waiting for the code, wonder how long it’ll take. “Sometime after transition to paid subscription” is pretty vague…

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mxpena95 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

rpmroadracer
Local Performer

"Sometime after..." could be a very long time.  I too have not received the code.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rpmroadracer I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

markesp
Local Performer

I have never received my code for the Shell Fuel Rewards.  It's been well over 4 months since my subscription converted to the paid subscription.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@markesp I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos