cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Receiving Ads on Subsciption

michelle1
Local Performer

I'm still receiving ads on my free trial and want to cancel before I'm charged monthly.  Can't find a way to contact Pandora directly.  Have followed all instructions I can find online to resolve the problem and nothing works.  Very disappointed and bummed.  Any help the community can offer?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michelle1 Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered under isn't currently upgraded to any of our paid services.

If you signed up for a subscription, it was likely done on an account registered under a different email address.

With that being said, support has let me know that they will be sending you a separate message via email to get this resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

jmg1002
Local Performer

Yea, don't buy. Pandora is probably owned by AMAZON and they don't care ONE bit about you. The frustration you have experienced was the same experience for me.  I just used Free Pandora. I save money adjusted my adblocker, and I got accustomed to the ads. Go to your browser and it will show how to adjust your adblocker.  I hated doing it but, I just realized we live in a computer bot environment. No one cares and even if you were able to connect, the experienced would probably leave depleted. 

Stay strong. The universe will help you. 

0 Kudos