cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still charged after canceling through Google Play

Illuminaughty
Local Performer

Just wondering how to get a refund, this is ridiculous. I canceled awhile ago, the last month should have been the last one.

How do I go about getting a refund that will cover the overdraft fee that this charge caused?

I sent a screenshot of the charge for pandora and how it made me go into the negative along with my ticket.

This along with the advertisements for premium have me about done with the service.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Illuminaughty Our support team has confirmed that they have received the case you opened with them, and are awaiting on a reply back from you.

Send them a message back by replying directly to the email thread that was created, and they will be happy to look into this further.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Illuminaughty Our support team has confirmed that they have received the case you opened with them, and are awaiting on a reply back from you.

Send them a message back by replying directly to the email thread that was created, and they will be happy to look into this further.

0 Kudos

Windwarrior1700
Local Performer

I cancelled my Pandora Premium account over a year ago and discovered it has still been billing me through Google play. How can I remove it. It no longer shows up in my playstore subscriptions. And when I go to Pandora subscriptions nothing shows up!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Windwarrior1700 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos