Did you mean: 

Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

lauren7290
Local Performer

Please help I paid for an upgrade subscription but its not upgraded 

Labels (1)
36 Replies

AdamPandora

@kdetrick To clarify, the Pandora account connected to your Community profile does not appear to be upgraded.

This being said, I do see you posted on this thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

IDA
Local Performer

I pay for no commercials and I still get them.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@IDA I moved your post over to this thread since I do see your account was previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

HRune
Local Performer

I upgraded from Plus to Premium today, I have the email copy of the receipt to confirm it but it’s still saying I need to upgrade and pay another 12.99

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@HRune Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

cal3651
Local Performer

signed up for pandora plus but I am still seeing adds.  iPhone 12 mini, checked subscriptions and it says pandora plus but still in the free mode.  help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cal3651 I moved your post over to this thread since I do see your account was previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

2. Select Upgrade.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Thralllives
Local Performer

I paid for Pandora Plus 3 days ago via apple subscriptions. Still no upgrade on any devices…. I have ads and no extra skips…. I know I paid and the sub is active on my Apple Pay. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Thralllives I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you signed up for a subscription through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

2. Select Upgrade.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Kstierhofff23
Local Performer

I have an iPhone XR I’m having a hard time because I just payed for my monthly subscription and I’m still getting ads like my app hasn’t switched. Checked my bank they definitely took the 13.87 out but I have nothing to show account not upgraded ?!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kstierhofff23 It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos

Jerlemi2
Local Performer

I’m still getting ads and I don’t have unlimited skips. I pay for pandora plus. I’ve tried logging out and back in. It still doesn’t work. I’m about to unsubscribe.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jerlemi2 I moved your post over to this thread since it looks like you purchased a subscription through your iPhone: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos

kcdonacookie1
Local Performer

I have Pandora premium but am still getting ads and can't listen off line, why?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kcdonacookie1 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Jerlemi2
Local Performer
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @Jerlemi2. 🤝