cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still hearing ads while on a free trail

Joe0616
Local Performer

I signed up for a 30 free trail but am still hearing ads. I recieved a notice from Google play that the trail started on January 1 and I was signed in with Facebook. I no longer use Facebook because they have me all mixed up with different accounts. They use my phone number with some girls account. Anyway what is purpose of having a free trial when you going to listen to ads doesn't make any sense how do I activate the free trial with ad free music

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies

n-48
Local Performer

Is their anyway can remove ads from cell I suppost to be free.

show me how to remove it

*Mod Edit for clarity

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @n-48 👋 After taking a quick look, it doesn't appear that the Pandora account connected to your Community profile has been upgraded yet.

I've escalated your thread and someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

DKWinter1
Local Performer

Ok. I am deleting the app and I am canceling my subscription.  This is a lot of BS for a former subscriber.  Don't appreciate the hassle.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DKWinter1 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos