cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

QueenRella
Local Performer

Why did I sign up with Pandora Plus if it acts the same way the regular Pandora does?! Every time I open Pandora it’s like I’m not subscribed to anything!!!! 

Labels (1)
58 Replies

Chadcharf
Local Performer
  1. Pandora is showing the advertisements that’s not what I signed up for in my contract?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Chadcharf I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

I'm showing your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

It looks like these advertisements are getting triggered when you attempt to stream on demand content.

Since the ability to stream content on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium, you will first need to watch an ad in order to do so with your Pandora Plus subscription.

For a complete explanation, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

ZacharyZ
Local Performer

I bought Pandora Plus and still seeing ads and can’t download music !?!?!?!

when I click download on music and or playIists it doesn’t say anything? Just says downloading? I’ve been waiting for over an hour !?!!!!!!?!????

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ZacharyZ  I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

Still seeing ads:

It looks like these advertisements are getting triggered when you attempt to stream on demand content.

Since the ability to stream content on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium, you will first need to watch an ad in order to do so with your Pandora Plus subscription.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unable to download songs or playlists with Pandora Plus:

The ability to download specific content such as albums or playlists is only an option with a Pandora Premium subscription.

For Pandora Plus subscribers (this is what you are currently upgraded to), we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio* and add them to your offline listening stations.

If you were to upgrade to Pandora Premium, on the other hand, you'd be able to choose which additional stations, albums, songs, or playlists are downloaded.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos

artemgalu
Opening Act

Hey guys, is anyone know an idea of Pandora Plus?

Just paid $55 for a year but still getting audio ADs and unable to listen my own made Playlist (geting error as they need Premium)?

Keeping 300kilobytes playlist file costs $98 at pandora? I made my own playlist, spent many hours finding artists names\song and now i need to pay for the music i can listen free at Radiorecord.ru or DashRadio or BBCRadio1Xtra. So if music is free, why to pay 100 bucks for 300kb mp3u file stored at Pandoras servers.

Thats made me sad. SiriusXM had the same fast money ideas, now they out of business

Asking for reimbursement.

thx

55.JPG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@artemgalu I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

If you'd like to get in touch with our support team directly for help canceling your annual subscription immediately, you can do so here

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Ejdipa
Local Performer

Paid for pandora plus but not able to download songs and I still have to watch ads

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ejdipa I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Shell1963
Local Performer

I just subscribed to avoid all the ads, however, everytime I switch to another song, it runs an ad.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I wanted to check before I cancel.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Shell1963 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

I'm showing your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Shell1963
Local Performer
Thanks for the timely response.  I’ve cancelled the subscription.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

SINBADzADVENT
Local Performer

I am still hearing adds and it is making me watch adds to select songs... I wrote to Pandora about it and they canceled my subscription BUT kept my money and said i have it till it expires... BUT IM STILL GETTING ADDS!!!!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @SINBADzADVENT. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

I've taken a look at your Pandora account, and I do see that you're upgraded to Plus while enabling complimentary sessions of Premium to listen to songs on-demand. When attempting to play a song on demand, you're triggering a free Premium session that allows you to experience the benefits of Premium for that session. Listening to songs, albums, or playlists on demand are benefits of our Premium subscription. With Plus you'll still be able to access a free session, however, you'll watch a short advertisement first.

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread here.

For more information about how complimentary Premium sessions work, please check out this helpful article: Premium Sessions

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

domkess02
Local Performer

So I upgraded to Pandora Plus last night and this morning I opened the app and it still won't let me choose the songs I want it asks me to watch an ad to ay what I want for limited time. What is going on? Did I do something wrong? Is this normal? I just want to listen to specific songs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@domkess02 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

Since the ability to listen to specific songs on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium, you will first need to watch an ad in order to do so with your Pandora Plus subscription.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

LilGelowww02
Local Performer

I just subscribed for pandora plus and im still getting ads, I even checked my last payments and it shows i payed for it , but im still getting ads

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@LilGelowww02 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

Since the ability to listen to specific songs on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium, you will first need to watch an ad in order to do so with your Pandora Plus subscription.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

jannawalden123
Local Performer

Why am I forced to watch an ad when I PAY for a membership monthly? Why can I not download new music when I PAY for a membership monthly?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jannawalden123 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Spuleo
Local Performer

I purchased a subscription for 4.99 and it’s not working. Still receiving ads. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos