cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Student discount accepted but charged full amount

Local Performer

Hello, 

Last year I signed up for the student account because I am a college student. Then I was asked to resubmit my student verification information which I did. After submitting a picture of my ID my account I received the email that my academic status if confirmed. However, I was charged for the full amount of premium account and my account does not reflect student status. Has this happened to anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Student discount accepted but charged full amount

@sjnolan87 I am going to have our User Support team reach out to you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Good morning Adam, 

Thanks for responding, however, I have not not received an email from the user support team to resolve the concern. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@sjnolan87 Due to a high influx of contacts our support team has not had a chance to get to the ticket I created for you yet.

That being said, they have confirmed that they do see it pending in their queue, and will be reaching out to you soon. 

Thanks for all your patience! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

@AdamPandora forgot to tag you on the last post I made.  Thanks.

“Adam, I had the exact same scenario happen to me today.  I reverified my student status, it was accepted, but today I got an email saying I am being charged for a regular subscription and not a student.  Can you please look into as well?”

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Crthomps I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos