cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription info doesn't show in account settings

lmachain1
Local Performer

Hello,

My credit card has expired and I need to enter the new expiration date and CVV.  But when I log into my account and go to Settings > Subscription, there is no option to do this.  Could you please help.  

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@lmachain1 The Pandora account connected to your Community profile looks to be a child account of the Premium Family plan you are a part of.

You will need to be logged into the main account holder's account in order to update your billing information.

Once you are logged into that account, you can find instructions on how to update your billing information here.

If you run into any issues, you can contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Come join in on the fun: It's Spooky Season Let's make a playlist together! ‌
New music alert!: Picks of the Week (10.21.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora

@lmachain1 The Pandora account connected to your Community profile looks to be a child account of the Premium Family plan you are a part of.

You will need to be logged into the main account holder's account in order to update your billing information.

Once you are logged into that account, you can find instructions on how to update your billing information here.

If you run into any issues, you can contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Come join in on the fun: It's Spooky Season Let's make a playlist together! ‌
New music alert!: Picks of the Week (10.21.24)

0 Kudos