cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from Plus gift subscription to Family Plan

kmagley
Local Performer

I was recently gifted a year of Pandora Plus, but after discussion with my husband, we decided to upgrade to Pandora Family. When I go to do it, it says my account is not eligible. I sent an email to customer service yesterday morning and have yet to receive any response. 

The upgrade process should be easier, and since we've already paid for a year of plus, I would also like to know if there is a smaller fee to upgrade to premium family for the year. 

Also, suggestion to Pandora, you should have a telephone number or at least a live chat option. It is completely unacceptable as an online platform to only have email as an option. Your response times are abysmal if this is the only method of contact.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmagley Nice to see you around the community.

While Pandora does not offer phone support, there are a number of other ways you can contact us with any questions you have:

1. Via email: you can create a message through our help page to contact our User Support team.
  2. Live chat: you do have the option to live chat with someone from our User Support team which can be initiated through the help page. Agents are typically available for chat Monday - Friday between the hours of 8AM - 3PM (PST).
  3. Via social media: you can Tweet @PandoraSupport, or post on our main Facebook page for assistance
  4. Via the community: we are always happy to try and answer any questions here as well - you can create a new post, or find an existing post to comment on if it is related to what you are asking

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Switching from a gift subscription to the family plan:

Unfortunately, it's not currently possible for Pandora Plus gift subscribers to upgrade to Pandora Premium Family

With this being said, our support team did mention that you currently have an open case with them regarding this, so please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

dstirnotshaken
Local Performer

Hi

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dstirnotshaken,

I do see your account is currently upgraded with an individual Pandora Premium subscription.

Did you also need help upgrading to the Family Plan instead?

Let me know.

0 Kudos