cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching billing method from Pandora to PayPal

Markitude
Local Performer

Too bad this isn't true. I am wanting to change from direct billed to PayPal. It will not present that option to me.

Also, my family subscriptions have all disappeared simply because my current credit card expired and I can't just update the payment information. I had to resubscribe.

Fix this ridiculousness already!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Markitude I created a new thread for your post since you are looking to update your payments from direct billed to PayPal.

If you would like to switch your payment method, you will need to manage your auto-renewal settings and let your current subscription expire. 

If you're using a computer: 

• You'll need to make sure you're logged into your Pandora account and go to your subscription details page.
  • Next, click on Switch Plans and then Cancel Subscription.
  • Enter your password to confirm.

If you're using a mobile device:

• Go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  • From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans and then Cancel Subscription.

When you've begun to hear ads once more, you can upgrade using PayPal instead of a credit card.

Hope this helps. We appreciate your continued support.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Markitude I created a new thread for your post since you are looking to update your payments from direct billed to PayPal.

If you would like to switch your payment method, you will need to manage your auto-renewal settings and let your current subscription expire. 

If you're using a computer: 

• You'll need to make sure you're logged into your Pandora account and go to your subscription details page.
  • Next, click on Switch Plans and then Cancel Subscription.

If you're using a mobile device:

• Go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  • From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans and then Cancel Subscription.

When you've begun to hear ads once more, you can upgrade using PayPal instead of a credit card.

Hope this helps. We appreciate your continued support.

jamesfreshner
Local Performer

Hi Adam, 

The above thread is helpful. Before I proceed, I have a lower subscription rate for being a member with Pandora for several years. If it a benefit that I appreciate having. When I cancel my premium subscription in order to change to PayPal billing, will that increase my cost for a premium subscription? 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jamesfreshner. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. Your situation is a little different since you've been a longtime listener. 

Someone from our team will reach out to you via email to assist you with making the change to your payment method. 

Please keep an eye out for their email soon. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

northendboston
Local Performer

Alyssa

I have an almost identical challenge - my subscription renews 01/22/2023 and I want to use PayPal - I don't want to either lose my extensive library nor my special renewal rate - how can I do this please?

Thanks for your guidance!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@northendboston Make sure to follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread. 

If you run into any issues, you can always contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos