cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching billing method from PayPal to Pandora

Myriamele
Local Performer

I received a notification last month that my payment method wasn't working, but, the card information was all correct, and any other payments I was making were working fine.  Since I didn't want to have to deal with this again, I went ahead and changed my payment method to Paypal, however, I don't want to use Paypal, I want to go back to using my debit card.  I am unable to change it in the subscription section of my account - I've tried using the help info in the faq, but that isn't working, because when I try to change my subscription, so I can get to the account information, all it does is change the subscription, and doesn't allow me to access the payment method.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
66 Replies

SMSPARK
Local Performer

The problem is, they don't think it's broken.  It's simply designed that way.  When you work in IT you realize that design flaws don't have a place on the 'break-fix' list.  They are called 'enhancements' even if they are needed in order to fix something that most of us consider to be BROKEN.  Break-fix gets done because it's basic maintenance - but enhancements require funding.  So this will likely never get done.

0 Kudos

lpabor
Local Performer

never seen a website to user unfriendly.   y'all currently bill my credit card.  I want to change cards.  no where on your site is this an option.   if I have to cancel and re-subscribe, i lose everything.    guess that's a good time to move to spotify?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @lpabor 

Welcome to community!

The reason you're not seeing any credit card details on your account is because the account is currently not upgraded and set to the free ad supported version of Pandora.

A closer look shows that you were previously upgraded to Premium, directly billed through Pandora, however, this subscription ended on 2/2/24.

If you'd like to sign up again, you can view Pandora's subscription options by clicking here.

Let us know if you have any trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

eneesi
Local Performer

I need to change payment method from Paypal to a credit card

@eneesiThis is what I found for you to update your payment method from PayPal to a credit card, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click on Wallet.
  3. Select the card you want to update.
  4. Click Update card and enter the new credit card information.
  5. If you’re using the PayPal app, tap Wallet, choose the card that needs updating, and tap Edit.

Remember that if your card is eligible for automatic updates with PayPal, they may automatically update the new expiration date or card number when they change. Additionally, any automatic payments associated with the old card will be migrated to the new card when you update the information.

Once you’ve successfully updated your payment method, you’ll be all set! 

Have a great day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eneesi I moved your post over to this existing thread: Switching billing method from PayPal to Pandora

For instructions on how to switch your billing method to a credit card, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

rrurban
Local Performer

Thank you. I cancelled years ago, gave up and switched to Youtube music

0 Kudos