cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching subscription to other account

pdubb8
Local Performer

How do I switch my premium account to my original account I thought I was using in the first place? I need to move from my Gmail account to my yahoo account. Also I thought att users get premium for free???

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pdubb8 Nice to see you around the community.

Switching your Premium account:

I took a glance and it appears the Pandora account registered under your yahoo address is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus through Google Play - not Pandora Premium.

To clarify, do you have a second account registered under a gmail address that is also upgraded to Pandora Premium?

Or did you need help switching this yahoo account from Pandora Plus to Pandora Premium?

Let me know.

Pandora Premium through AT&T:

AT&T Unlimited Plus customers can select Pandora Premium as a free subscription add-on.

However, that offer is only available to Pandora accounts that are set to our free service. Existing Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before becoming eligible for this offer.

You can find instructions on how to cancel your current subscription through Google Play on this thread: Manage subscription: Google Play

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pdubb8 Nice to see you around the community.

Switching your Premium account:

I took a glance and it appears the Pandora account registered under your yahoo address is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus through Google Play - not Pandora Premium.

To clarify, do you have a second account registered under a gmail address that is also upgraded to Pandora Premium?

Or did you need help switching this yahoo account from Pandora Plus to Pandora Premium?

Let me know.

Pandora Premium through AT&T:

AT&T Unlimited Plus customers can select Pandora Premium as a free subscription add-on.

However, that offer is only available to Pandora accounts that are set to our free service. Existing Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before becoming eligible for this offer.

You can find instructions on how to cancel your current subscription through Google Play on this thread: Manage subscription: Google Play

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Ladieredd
Local Performer

I want you all to cancel my YAHOO ACCOUNT PLEASE, Gmail is my original account. I am paying for 2 accounts when I  should be paying for one account which is the GMAIL ACCOUNT. Please fix this or I will have to go somewhere else, thank you in advance. I truly would like a reply from PANDORA.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ladieredd I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos