SIDNEYleve5
Local Performer

T-Mobile Tuesday add free not working

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Altar_Ego I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

@SIDNEYleve5 looking at the T-Mobil forum it is a T-Mobil problem and not a Pandora app problem. Try going to T-Mobil and look over their forum for the solution you need. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SIDNEYleve5 I’d like to gather more information regarding the issue you’re experiencing.

Could you please tell me a little bit more about what isn't working?

To clarify, when you attempt to redeem the offer through T-Mobile, does nothing happen?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also, please confirm which mobile carrier you’re currently subscribed to (ex. T-Mobile, Sprint, Metro).

Also, are you using an unlocked device when attempting to redeem the offer?

Or was the device you’re experiencing this issue on purchased or brought over from a different mobile carrier (ex. Verizon, AT&T)?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lastly, I’ve gone ahead and enabled a trace on your account.

Would you mind running through the redemption once more?

If you see any error messages, please provide a screenshot.

Let me know how it goes.

Altar_Ego
Local Performer

I spoke to T-Mobile today to let them know Pandora is not holding up their end of the agreement.  Ad free weekends have not worked for over a month even though the offer comes up every weekend and I sit through the T-Mobile ad.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Altar_Ego I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Erich1
Local Performer

Hi there! Same issue as everyone else, not getting the prompt to watch an ad and get weekends free. Can someone please assist?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Erich1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Erich1
Local Performer
Good Morning, Adam

The issue is not solved and I apologize for any confusion. I appreciate the 104 day courtesy of Pandora Plus but because of my work schedule I can only listen on weekends, so the courtesy offers ends up only being 14 weekend days.

I had access to the Weekend Ad free T-Mobile Tuesday promotion which I used without issues and the app was working fine last Saturday. I opened the app, received the prompt to watch the Ad to earn the free weekend of Ad free listening on Saturday, but on Sunday I did not receive the prompt to watch the Ad to earn Ad free listening. 

Based the comments in similar Pandora Support threads (see link below), this appears to affect multiple accounts. 

Can you continue to review the Ad free issue and remove Pandora Plus since 104 consecutive days ends up only being 14 weekend days that I would listen? 

Here are the device and app details to assist with this Case # 04293151
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
iOS 15.4.1
Pandora 2208.1

Thanks for the continued support and please let me know if you need additional details from my end.

Erich

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Erich1 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks again for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos