cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer family plan from one user to another

pamelahibbard
Local Performer

My daughter set up a family plan on her account that I pay for.  My brother and his family are on the plan as well.  My daughter no longer uses Pandora, but the rest of us do.  Can I transfer that plan to my account without any of us losing our playlists or stations? If so, how do I do that?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pamelahibbard There isn't currently a way to transfer a Premium Family subscription between accounts.

Your daughter would have to cancel the subscription she signed up for to avoid future charges from being processed.

You would then need to sign up for a new Premium Family subscription, and re-invite/add your other family members back to the plan.

This would not result in the loss of any of your playlists or stations.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pamelahibbard There isn't currently a way to transfer a Premium Family subscription between accounts.

Your daughter would have to cancel the subscription she signed up for to avoid future charges from being processed.

You would then need to sign up for a new Premium Family subscription, and re-invite/add your other family members back to the plan.

This would not result in the loss of any of your playlists or stations.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Dboyceman
Local Performer

Need to leave the current subscription and transfer the ownership to someone already in the subscription.  I don't care about saving my playlists.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dboyceman I moved your post over to this existing thread: Transfer family plan from one user to another

There isn't currently a way to transfer a Premium Family subscription between accounts.

What you can do is cancel your current subscription to avoid future charges from being processed.

The other person would then need to sign up for a new Premium Family subscription, and re-invite/add your other family members back to the plan.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos