Hi @SonoRight - thanks for posting sorry for any trouble upgrading.
I see that you're currently upgraded to Pandora Plus through Apple. Can you please uninstall and reinstall the app on your iPhone.
To do that:
- Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
- Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
- Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.
*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.
Then after you reinstall, let's try upgrading again:
- Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap on the Settings gear in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Subscription. From here you can view your current plan, as well as your options for upgrading to Pandora Premium
Please let me know if you're still receiving the same error message. Thanks!