Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MacGyver73 I can confirm you redeemed a gift subscription for Pandora Plus to your account on 08/13/21.

For future reference, you can view your subscription details by visiting this link here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @celebcami  Can you let me know a little bit more about whats happening when you try and redeem the code? Are you receiving an error message? If so, can you send over a screenshot of the error?

Would you mind trying the steps below to see if they help, be sure to do this from a computer, not a mobile device.

To redeem your 90-day trial, visit this link from a web browser.

1. Ensure you are signed into the correct Pandora account.
  2. Enter your code.
  3. Accept the Pandora Subscription Terms.
  4. Then click Redeem.

Please note that we require payment information to begin a trial of Pandora Plus, Premium or Premium Family. That's because it helps us to provide a smooth transition for those who enjoy the trial and want to continue the service, but it's also a common practice among many online subscription services.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

robincgroth
Local Performer

I received a 3 months pandora premium subscription with the purchase of an item from HSN.  I already have a standard Pandora account.  How do I add the 3month pass code to upgrade to try it out?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @robincgroth. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced.

Looks like you were able to apply the free 90-day trial of Pandora Premium to your account. 

If you're still having trouble, feel free to let me know by responding directly to this thread.

Enjoy the tunes! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

tdelfinperedia
Local Performer

Hi, 

I recieved a not eligible note and was referred to the premium cost page for 9.99.  I purhased the Aftershokz headphones and have a coupon for Pandora Premium 3 month pass with the code but the code is not accepted.  How do I reach customer service?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tdelfinperedia I had our support team take a look at your account, and they have made a small change which should help with this.

Would you mind trying the steps below to see if they help?

*Be sure to do this from a computer, not a mobile device:

To redeem your 90-day trial, visit this link from a web browser.

2. Enter your code.
  4. Then click Redeem.

Please note that we require payment information to begin a trial of Pandora Plus, Premium or Premium Family. That's because it helps us to provide a smooth transition for those who enjoy the trial and want to continue the service, but it's also a common practice among many online subscription services.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

MacGyver73
Local Performer

I have the exact same problem as @celebcami it's from nova and I can't redeem it, it says my account is not eligible. I did all the steps you listed and it doesn't work. Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MacGyver73 It looks like your account is already upgraded to Pandora Plus with a different gift subscription.

You won't be able to redeem any additional promotions onto your account while it is still upgraded.

When your current subscription expires, and you start hearing ads on your account again, you should then be able to redeem the additional promotion you mentioned.

If you run into any issues with that when the time comes, you'll need to contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

MacGyver73
Local Performer

I don't have Pandora Plus though, originally, I got it from someone as a gift card, we scratched the code off and it didn't ever work. But now you're telling me I have it. I'm almost a hundred percent sure that I don't, but if that is not the case, please list some troubleshooting steps that would tell me if i have it or not, such as testing out a feature that comes with it.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MacGyver73 I can confirm you redeemed a gift subscription for Pandora Plus to your account on 08/13/21.

For future reference, you can view your subscription details by visiting this link here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

charliepowell95
Local Performer

Why am I "eneligible for that plan"? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@charliepowell95 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

dmapuzzo
Local Performer

3 months free trial pass code

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dmapuzzo To clarify, did you need help redeeming a free trial offer you received?

If so, to redeem your 90-day trial, visit this link from a web browser.

2. Enter your code.
  4. Then click Redeem.

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos