cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble redeeming promo code

Gregseath
Local Performer

I have a promo code for 3 free months of pandora premium. How can I redeem this. Only option I have is to sign up for premium on the website and get 60 days free. I would like to use my promo code for 90 days

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
27 Replies

MacGyver73
Local Performer

I don't have Pandora Plus though, originally, I got it from someone as a gift card, we scratched the code off and it didn't ever work. But now you're telling me I have it. I'm almost a hundred percent sure that I don't, but if that is not the case, please list some troubleshooting steps that would tell me if i have it or not, such as testing out a feature that comes with it.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MacGyver73 I can confirm you redeemed a gift subscription for Pandora Plus to your account on 08/13/21.

For future reference, you can view your subscription details by visiting this link here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

charliepowell95
Local Performer

Why am I "eneligible for that plan"? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@charliepowell95 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

dmapuzzo
Local Performer

3 months free trial pass code

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dmapuzzo To clarify, did you need help redeeming a free trial offer you received?

If so, to redeem your 90-day trial, visit this link from a web browser.

1. Ensure you are signed into the correct Pandora account.
  2. Enter your code.
  3. Accept the Pandora Subscription Terms.
  4. Then click Redeem.

Please note that we require payment information to begin a trial of Pandora Plus, Premium or Premium Family. That's because it helps us to provide a smooth transition for those who enjoy the trial and want to continue the service, but it's also a common practice among many online subscription services.

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

RSJ3691
Local Performer

My redeem code is not working. It says Ultimate Smartphone Deluxe 4. It's not working.

Moderator edit: title edited due typo.

0 Kudos

LeonPandora

@RSJ3691, welcome to Community!

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos