cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble upgrading through Apple

Love_loyálty
Local Performer

I haven’t had a problem before until now that I’m trying to resubscribe. My account that I’ve had for years is under one email, but my Apple ID is different from my account email and now it will not let me resubscribe 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Love_loyálty Unfortunately, I can't manage this directly on my end as I don't have access to the Apple billing system.

If you're unable to upgrade through Apple, you'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance.

Alternatively, you should be able to upgrade your account directly through Pandora instead here.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Love_loyálty Unfortunately, I can't manage this directly on my end as I don't have access to the Apple billing system.

If you're unable to upgrade through Apple, you'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance.

Alternatively, you should be able to upgrade your account directly through Pandora instead here.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

CRCoors
Local Performer

I'm trying to upgrade my pandora to premium. The messages that pop up are another Apple ID purchased it and to log into it then it says I’ve already purchased it then it says my payment failed and to update in settings.  My payment information is correct. I don’t understand what’s going on here. Help please! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @CRCoors. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Trouble upgrading through Apple

Based on your message, it sounds like you may have used another Apple ID in the past to download the Pandora app on your device. Unfortunately, we don't have access to the Apple billing system to offer further support with your Apple ID / payment.

I would recommend checking out the accepted solution for this thread here.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos